New Jul2012-SP2 Bugfix release of MonetDB suite
More information about MonetDB can be found on our website.
For details on this release, please see the release notes.
As usual, the download location.
Jul 2012-SP2 bugfix release
- Fixed a bug where DatabaseMetaData.getURL() did return null:0 for hostname:port.
- Changed the way nclients maximum was calculated to avoid 'out of client slots' errors way before the maximum was reached.
- Resolved a problem where monetdb could fail to start a database with the message "database 'X' started up, but failed to open up a communication channel". Bug #3134, comment #7.
- Fixed a bug in BATantijoin when either side is a singleton BAT. This fixes bug #3139.
- 3117: test sql/test/BugTracker-2011/Tests/history.Bug-2909.sql produces extra profiling output since changeset 817328b74e2f
- 3134: Database gets killed by timeout during startup
- 3139: Not equal evaluation does not work
- 3144: Memleak when connecting to a database (mclient and mapi)
- 3145: mclient error when enabling history
- 3150: Multiple string equality tests fail to match (Test_JdbcClient)