MonetDB Announcement: New Jul2012-SP1 Bugfix Release of MonetDB Suite
More information about MonetDB can be found on our website.
For details on this release, please see the release notes.
As usual, the download location.
Jul 2012-SP1 bugfix release
- Fixed adaptive cache size used when retrieving results, not to cause divide by zero errors when memory gets short, bug #3119.
- Mclient no longer prints the SQLSTATE at the start of each error returned by the SQL-server.
- The server now distinguishes between starting and started states, such that monetdbd can wait for it to finish starting.
- Starting a server now waits for as long as the server needs to possibly recover, bug #3134. In case of a long wait, the monetdbd logfile gives extra information on what the server is doing to recover.
Fixed a crash of monetdbd when local databases were unshared, bug #3135.
Resolved a problem where automatic starting of a database initiated by multiple clients at the same time could cause failed starts. Bug #3107.
- 3075: inconsistent declaration of algebra.markH with 3 input arguments.
- 3090: crashed if using single identifier for where condition.
- 3093: sql fail if use scalar subquery with alias.
- 3107: concurrent connections to the same stopped database yield in multiple mserver5 starts by monetdbd.
- 3119: MonetConnection$ResultSetResponse throws java.lang.ArithmeticException: divide by zero.
- 3132: test/BugTracker-2011/func_iter_vs_bulk.Bug-2826 fails.
- 3134: Database gets killed by timeout during startup.
- 3135: monetdbd crash while creating & loading database.