MonetDB Announcement: New Apr2012-SP2 Bugfix Release of MonetDB Suite
The MonetDB team at CWI/MonetDB BV is pleased to announce the Apr2012-SP2 bugfix release of the MonetDB suite of programs. This release does not include Jacqueline yet, because this is a bugfix release. Jacqueline will be included in the next feature release, which is expected in July 2012.
More information about MonetDB can be found on our website.
For details on this release, please see the release notes.
As usual, the download location.
Apr 2012-SP2 bugfix release
- Resolved a cosmetical error where tab-characters would cause misalignments in tabular result views. For the time being, tabs are now represented as a single space in tabular view.
- Limit number of detected CPU cores to 16 on 32-bits systems to avoid running quickly out of addressable resources followed by a kill from the OS.
- 2594: NULL cannot automatically be casted to every other type
- 3085: assertion fails upon execution of a valid SQL query
- 3086: Modulo function does not work in select from table
- 3087: query causes "Not yet implemented" message
- 3089: mserver5 crashed if join condition has two column and incorrect order
- 3096: Type of median error