In PlanetData new full partners were supported through the PlanetData Open Call Programme. The last call of this programme was closed in 2012. If you are interested in collaboration with the PlanetData we encourage you to apply to become an associated partner:
Additional Information about PlanetData Calls
During the duration of PlanetData the consortium issues open calls to extend its expertise and to invite new partners to carry out certain tasks within the project. Selected partner(s) are eligible to receive funds for research activities.
- Planet Data 2nd Call is now closed.
- The first One-Day Strategic Workshop for Call 2 took place on November 14th, 2011.
- The second One-Day Strategic Workshop for Call 2 took place on December 08th, 2011.
- The third 3rd PlanetData Roadmapping Workshop took place on May 30th, 2012.
- As an outcome of the three high-profile strategic workshops a roadmapping document was produced. In this document the scope and extent of the workshops' content is elaborated and a conclusion is drawn relating to proposals for future research and innovations on big data.